kern/113790: [patch] enable the Camellia block cipher on GEOM ELI (geli).

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Jun 27 09:36:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:12:06 +0200
Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> The patch looks good on first look. I wasn't able to test it yet as
> I'm very busy at the moment. I'll try to test everything and ask re@
> for approval to commit before 7.0-RELEASE. In the mean time, you

Thank you for reading my patch.

> could add camellia to geli regression tests
> (src/tools/regression/geom_eli/) and update the patch. Thanks!

Ok, I wrote regression tests and updated the patch:
http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/programs/geli_camellia.diff

Then, I did regression tests with "prove -v geom_eli" and it seems good
although I saw some warnings.  The test log is:
http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/programs/geli_camellia_test.txt

Thank you in advance.