kern/113790: [patch] enable the Camellia block cipher on GEOM ELI (geli).

Yoshisato YANAGISAWA yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Jun 27 09:20:08 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR kern/113790; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yoshisato YANAGISAWA <yanagisawa at csg.is.titech.ac.jp>
To: Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-geom at FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/113790: [patch] enable the Camellia block cipher on GEOM
 ELI (geli).
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:16:37 +0900

 On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:12:06 +0200
 Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

 > The patch looks good on first look. I wasn't able to test it yet as
 > I'm very busy at the moment. I'll try to test everything and ask re@
 > for approval to commit before 7.0-RELEASE. In the mean time, you

 Thank you for reading my patch.

 > could add camellia to geli regression tests
 > (src/tools/regression/geom_eli/) and update the patch. Thanks!

 Ok, I wrote regression tests and updated the patch:
 http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/programs/geli_camellia.diff

 Then, I did regression tests with "prove -v geom_eli" and it seems good
 although I saw some warnings.  The test log is:
 http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagisawa/programs/geli_camellia_test.txt

 Thank you in advance.