Duplicate free

David Cecil david.cecil at nokia.com
Sat Jun 23 10:18:27 UTC 2007

That possibility has not escaped me Arne.  I will pursue that idea to,
as we certainly have changed other parts of the kernel (primarily
networking).  I thought I'd ask, as the problem looked exactly the same
as an old one logged a while ago, for which I didn't see evidence of a fix.

Regards,
Dave

ext Arne W?rner" <arne_woerner at yahoo.com>"@mgw-mx01.nokia.com wrote:
> Have you changed other parts of the kernel, so that some other code could free
> the BIO related memory (e.g. in case of a context switch; and even although it
> has nothing to do with that BIO; maybe another thread used that memory area
> somewhen before GEOM alloc-ed it)? :-)
>
> -Arne

> Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Software Engineer
Secure and Mobile Connectivity
Enterprise Solutions
Nokia