geomgui version 0.8

Joerg Pernfuss elessar at bsdforen.de
Fri May 19 22:57:27 UTC 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 00:07:42 +0200
Marius Nuennerich <marius.nuennerich at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 23:36:43 +0200 (CEST)
> Soeren Straarup <xride at x12.dk> wrote:
>

> > Hi
> >
> > I would like some feedback on a little project of mine.
> >
> > The port:
> > http://xride.dk/pub/geomgui-port-0.8.tar.gz
> >
> > The actual source code:
> > http://xride.dk/pub/geomgui-0.8.tar.gz
> >
> > The things it does for now is to display the geom layout.
> > It is a X program, one can use it like 'geomgui' and it will show
> > it from the current box or 'geomgui -r user at host' and it makes a ssh
> > connection to user at host via ssh (if there is a passwd/passphrase
> > this is beeing asked for in the console that geomgui was started
> > from).
> >
> > It writes to following files and leaves them, just i case the user
> > wants them:
> > /tmp/geomgui.dot /tmp/geomgui.svg /tmp/geomgui.xml
> >
> > What would be a nice feature to add to it?
>
> Hi,
>
> nice tool :)

I'll second that.

Maybe a few more zoom out stages would be nice.

http://www.elessar.org/geomgui.svg
On 1280x1024 and fullscreen I don't get this into the window
without scrolling ;)

On a sidenote, Firefox 1.5 renders it fine, Opera 8.5 renders it but
the text isn't correctly aligned, Opera 9pre2 reports a syntax error.

	Joerg

--
| /"\   ASCII ribbon   |  GnuPG Key ID | e86d b753 3deb e749 6c3a |
| \ / campaign against |    0xbbcaad24 | 5706 1f7d 6cfd bbca ad24 |