Marketing Advantage For Talend Users.

Chloe Robinson chloe.robinson at itreachengine.com
Thu Jan 18 15:59:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any better way than targeting your direct
competitors End Users Install Base as a head start for Q1-2018 Market
Expansion Strategy.

We have 100% Opt-In as well as Double Opt-In Data Intelligence on: - Hadoop
Users, Alteryx Users, Oracle Data Integrator Users, Informatica Users,
QlikView Users, TIBCO Spotfire Users, Pentaho Users, Jasper soft Users,
Microsoft BI Users, IBM Cognos Users, SAS Users, Trillium Users,

Also please let me know if you are looking for the right MSPs, MSSPs, ISVs
and VARs to partner with. We have a customized list of MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs,
VADs, SIs, ISVs and VARs rendering services for Azure, AWS, Backup and
Recovery, Connectivity, Cyber/Email/Network/Cloud Security, IaaS, VoIP, CRM,
DaaS, Virtualization, IT Consulting, ERP, PaaS, Office 365 and many more.

Kindly review and let me know if I can share more information on the same.

Regards,

Chloe Robinson

Demand Generation-Database Manager

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back
"OverLook" a subject line