No Stylo on i386

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 28 07:14:12 UTC 2017

On 27.09.2017 12:17, Jan Beich wrote:
> FF56 Stylo had issues[2] on Linux i386 but those appear unrelated to
> FreeBSD i386. OpenBSD i386 seems[3] to hit 32bit memory limit instead.
>
>   $ cd /usr/ports/www/firefox
>   $ rm files/patch-bug1401093
>   $ make
>   <build-script-build dies with SIGSEGV>

Hi Jan!

I'm in the process of moving lang/rust to 1.20.0 and before committing
it, I'm building Firefox to make sure I don't break it.

So currently, Poudriere is running with www/firefox unmodified, with
both 10.3/amd64 and 11.0/i386. Once this is done, I'll try to reproduce
the issue.

By the way, I assume you used lang/rust 1.19.0_2, right?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron