Firefox problem with text hightlighting and scroll bar

Soulaymane Lamrani saralfddin93 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 4 22:21:57 UTC 2017

Hi gecko,
There seem to have a problem with my installation of Firefox-54.0.1_1,1. The problems appear when I run Firefox. It appeared with the latest update. I can't see the highlighting effect when I highlight text. And there is also with the scroll that does not show. The problem appears each time I installed Firefox from the package. So I installed the firefox-esr (52.2.1) to test and the problem does not appear. (I installed all my programs from the packages with pkgng, if it helps)
Output from 'uname -a' :

FreeBSD freebsd-test 11.0-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE-p1 #0 r306420: Thu Sep 29 01:43:23 UTC 2016     root at releng2.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Output from 'ident /usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile':

/usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile:
     $FreeBSD: head/www/firefox/Makefile 441503 2017-05-23 05:03:14Z rezny $