firefox-beta?

Ronald Klop ronald at klop.ws
Wed Jan 18 09:26:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm mailing you as you committed the recent updates to the www/firefox
port.
In the last update to 5.1 you mention 'This one intended to pick up
upstream security fixes earlier while looking for downstream regressions'.
Is there a reason not to have a firefox-beta port? That would make it easy
for people to test before release and spot regressions. I always run the
-beta on other OSes (where it is easy to download/install) to test
websites before a new release. I would love to be able to do that on
FreeBSD also.

Regards,
Ronald.