FreeBSD ports - Thunderbird and Firefox / Firefox-ESR

Tommi Pernila tommi.pernila at iki.fi
Wed Apr 26 13:05:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've been using FreeBSD as my primary desktop for a year now and i would
like to help with these Mozilla ports.

I use these ports daily and i compile them with a few custom flags/settings
with poudriere. ( the most notable being DEFAULT_VERSION+=ssl=libressl )

So would you need help with testing these? Also how could i help to get the
the latest versions to the ports tree as fast as possible.
As most of the updates now days are about security vulnerabilities.

As I'm working in IT security field, so i don't want to get bitten with a
public vulnerability ;)

Br,

Tommi