Seamonkey port?

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 5 03:27:46 UTC 2015

On 11/04/2015 21:00, Louis Epstein wrote:
> The download was prompted to name it seamonkey.diff.gz
> so does it need to be gunzipped?

Perhaps, not sure. Try gzip -d and if it works, great. :) If not, use
file or less to figure out if it's gz'd or not. If not, rename it.

> Would the patch break the Seamonkey I have running,
> and if so how do I undo it?

Well, there are two things you can do. One is build, via "make"; the
other is install via "make install" (usually done after the build).
Trying the build won't affect anything, doing the install will.

Steve