Thunderbird 38

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Tue Jul 21 14:06:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

on the last round of Mozilla-related updates, thunderbird was missing
(upstream it was at 38.1.0 as of yesterday, where "we" have 31.7.0 in
the ports tree), despite being listed las "vulnerable":
https://vuxml.freebsd.org/freebsd/44d9daee-940c-4179-86bb-6e3ffd617869.html

I've got the trivial patches ported forward... but I'd hate to
duplicate other people's work only to discover that "it doesn't work".
OTOH, I couldn't find any discussion of this update on this list
or in the chruetertee svn.

So, are there any known showstoppers in Thunderbird 38.1.0? Or is it
just lack of maintainer/porter time which blocks this update?

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space