Firefox noticeably less stable on 10.0

Christian Weisgerber naddy at mips.inka.de
Sun Jan 12 20:33:07 UTC 2014

I realize this is pretty worthless...

Since I upgraded from 9-STABLE to 10-STABLE, about two weeks ago,
Firefox (www/firefox) has become substantially less stable.  It
used to crash so rarely that I don't really know how often (monthly?
less?).  Now it seems to randomly crash every 1..2 days.  No
discernible pattern and the session restore picks up without problems
where it left off.

That's 9.2-STABLE to 10.0-STABLE, amd64, new install, newly compiled
ports, WITH_NEW_XORG=yes (before and after), otherwise default
options, same Firefox profile.

Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy at mips.inka.de