new firefox broke pipelight

Patrick Mackinlay patrick at spacesurfer.com
Sat Dec 27 20:12:54 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestion, it works if I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to load:

/usr/local/lib/gcc48/libstdc++.so.6

I guess that gcc48 is what was used to compile pipelight but not
firefox. The thing is I had it all working and then I upgraded firefox
and it stopped.

regards,
Patrick

Patrick Mackinlay                              patrick at spacesurfer.com
http://patrick.spacesurfer.com/                    tel: +44.7050699851
Yahoo messenger: patrick00_uk                      fax: +44.7050699852
SpaceReg Limited                              http://www.spacereg.com/