www/firefox build failure on i386

Florian Smeets flo at smeets.im
Sat Nov 2 09:00:49 UTC 2013

On 31/10/13 09:19, Jakub Lach wrote:
> My experience is opposite- (FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE #0 r257208 amd64)
>
> Here, Firefox 25 compiles with clang as well as with gcc48, buy coredumps
> upon starting gcc48 binary, however clang compiled firefox somehow have lost
> html5 sound :(

You are on 9-STABLE, clang was fixed there, but not in 9.2-RELEASE. The
HTML5 audio issue is fixed now.

We don't support any other compilers than the ones selected by the gecko
ports, sorry. It's an incredible amount of work getting everything to
work with all the versions of clang/gcc in base. If you force other
compilers you are on your own, sorry.

Florian