FreeBSD Port: security/ca_root_nss: ECCN number

László Keresztesi laszlo.keresztesi at ericsson.com
Thu Dec 19 13:14:49 UTC 2013

Hi Team,

My name is Laszlo Keresztesi. I'm working for Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
We are developing a new software that uses your product: ca_root_nss. This new product will be distributed world-wide (except Embargo Countries).
To do that we have to perform Export Control Classification process of our product - as it is mandatory for every SW product in EU and US - that is based on Export Control Classification of used 3rd party products.

Would you be so kind to send me the Export Commodity Control Number (ECCN #) of  ca_root_nss ? And the CCITS number if it exists.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards:
Laszlo Keresztesi

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>
LÁSZLÓ KERESZTESI
Solution Architect
GB - Tools and SW development

Ericsson
Könyves Kálmán krt. 11., Building B, 3rd floor
1097, Budapest, Hungary
Phone +36304435237
laszlo.keresztesi at ericsson.com<mailto:laszlo.keresztesi at ericsson.com>
www.ericsson.com<http://www.ericsson.com>
[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>
Legal entity: Ericsson Hungary ltd., registered office in Budapest. This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>