problem with seamonkey-2.12

H hm at hm.net.br
Tue Sep 4 21:46:53 UTC 2012

Hi

I could compile it with ldap option enable

but still, seems to be a problem with large text files, either opened as
http in the browser or as txt message in the email component

seamonkey freezes, no error in any log, simply freeze up

I recompiled now with yesteradys sse3 patch and it got a little bit
better, but still it needs 1 minute or more to open a 200k text messages
(similar to daily security output), but so far it didn't froze totally,
while waiting to open the message or file the application is not
operational (as if it were frozen)

FreeBSD pop1.hm.net.br 9.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 9.1-PRERELEASE #3
r238716M: Mon Sep  3 15:21:44 BRT 2012
hmm at pop1.hm.net.br:/usr/obj/dados/src/sys/WIPMINI  i386

I tried to reproduce on Fedora16, but it is ok, so problem seems freebsd
related

Hans

--
HM