[SVN-Commit] r487 - in branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel: . files

Beat Gaetzi beat at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 1 08:11:38 UTC 2011

On 27.01.2011 10:40, Anonymous wrote:
> svn-freebsd-gecko at chruetertee.ch writes:
>
>> Author: beat
>> Date: Thu Jan 27 09:02:05 2011
>> New Revision: 487
>>
>> Log:
>> - Update to 4.0 Beta 10
>>
>> Added:
>>    branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel/files/patch-gfx-thebes-Makefile.in
>>    branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel/files/patch-gfx-ycbcr-Makefile.in
>>    branches/experimental/www/firefox-devel/files/patch-intl-uconv-src-Makefile.in
> [...]
>> ++ifeq ($(OS_TEST),amd64)
>> ++	CPPSRCS += gfxAlphaRecoverySSE2.cpp
>> ++	SSE1_FLAGS=-msse
>> ++	SSE2_FLAGS=-msse2
>> ++endif
>> ++
>> + ifdef MOZ_IPC
>> + CPPSRCS += \
>> + 	gfxSharedImageSurface.cpp \
>
> Hmm, did you care to check its Makefile?

To be honest no I didn't checked its Makefile. I just wanted to bring
Beta 10 into the repo as my time for FreeBSD is very limited this week.
Thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

Beat