devel/nspr dumps core when checking cert with security/nss

Volodymyr Kostyrko c.kworr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:45:29 UTC 2011

20.12.2011 12:38, Florian Smeets wrote:
>> RELENG_9, world and ports built with clang.
>>

> Do you know if it's caused by the port being built with clang or if
> world compiled with clang is the cause?

I tested that on RELENG_8 also with the same result.

Random junk or hints:
  1. certtool from gnutls verifies certificates successfully.
  2. Making both keys with 2048 bit width gives the same result.

So maybe it's rather about supporting wide (2048 bit) DSA keys?

> I'll look into this in the next few days.

Thanks.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.