cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/mail/enigmail Makefile distinfo pkg-message ports/mail/enigmail-thunderbird Makefile

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 23 03:56:35 UTC 2011

On 08/22/2011 02:49, Alex Dupre wrote:
> Doug Barton ha scritto:
>> Thanks for doing all the detective work on this. :)
>
> Thanks also by me.
>
>> Your patch gets
>> things to a (mostly) functional state. The one thing that's still odd is
>> that I can open the OpenPGP/Preferences dialog, but clicking Ok doesn't
>> close the dialog. It does however save the changes to prefs.js, and
>> cancel will close it.
>
> Are you using enigmail 1.3 or 1.3.1? I can reproduce your problem with
> 1.3.1 and avg patch, but not with 1.3 without avg patch.

I was using 1.3. Using 1.3.1 now and I still can't click Ok to close the
Preferences dialog, but everything else seems to be working as well as
it did with 1.3 + avg's patch.

Doug

			-- OK Go