newfs(1) on a file

Nazim Can Bedir nzmjx at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:20:21 UTC 2020

Linux is able to perform `swapon ./file`, FreeBSD isn't.

Then, go fuck and use Linux. No body gives a shit about you and your
fucking preferred system. And, stay with Linux: asshole!

Again, I don't like this way of thinking. First, it goes again the Unix philosophy. Second, there is a clear separation between (a) creating, attempting to repair or debugging an instance of a filesystem, and (b) mounting a filesystem, thus connecting it to the kernel's filesystem-system -- a highly flammable area --, which practically assumes that the instance is well-formatted, and demands exclusive write access.

Then, your problem is you are trying to live in a world where you don't
understand. It doesn't work in real life, and it doesn't work in Unix
either. So, go fuck yourself.

Did I say "Go fuck yourself, and never come back!"? Sorry, I am not
smart enough.

If my country there is a saying: "If you know better, then prove it. At
least, we can use the better one." Otherwise, shut the fuck up and find
another list to shit-post! In this list, there is only one dick who can
shit-post and guess who he is? So, seriously my friend, FUCK OFF!

Regards,
Nazim Can.