newfs(1) on a file

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:03:33 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 2:56 PM Nazim Can Bedir via freebsd-fs <
freebsd-fs at freebsd.org> wrote:

> No my friend, he is not trolling but shit-posting.
>
> Please let pay attention to details, because devil lies in details.

The posting guidelines and the foundation code of conduct say you may not
insult anyone's sexual identity by using "gay" to be an insult he is doing
just that.   So that is not trolling?   He is also complaining about
something that is specifically not recommended in the handbook (not using
md first).   So how is that not two counts of trolling (1 count for not
reading the handbook first and 1 for purposely doing stuff the wrong way to
be nothing but annoying).