CFT for vendor openzfs - week 3 reminder

Yamagi lists at yamagi.org
Mon Jul 27 13:47:18 UTC 2020

Hi,
I've tested the merge candidate for some days on our PostgreSQL and
MariaDB servers. But only on replication followers (slaves), not the
leaders (masters). I haven't seen any problems, on the opposite: The
problems with scattered ARC buffers are finally gone. See [0] for
details.

One small nit, though. I'm unable to delegate datasets to jails:

% zfs create system/data/test
% jls
   JID  IP Address      Hostname             Path
     1  10.42.11.5      portaldb-test.XXX.de /data/jails/portaldb-test
% zfs jail 1 system/data/test
internal error: Inappropriate ioctl for device
zsh: abort (core dumped)  zfs jail 1 system/data/test

Regards,
Yamagi

0:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-fs/2018-August/026612.html