OpenZFS Developer Summit 2019 - Presentations announced

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Mon Sep 9 20:35:38 UTC 2019

The sixth annual OpenZFS Developer Summit will be held in San
Francisco, *November
4-5, 2019*.  All OpenZFS developers are invited to participate, and
registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openzfs-developer-summit-2019-tickets-62373559997>
is now open.  We have a great line-up of talks to announce:
TitleSpeakerCompany
State of OpenZFS Matt Ahrens Delphix
Metaslab Allocation Performance Paul Dagnelie Delphix
Storage Configurator Steven Umbehocker OSNexus
Capacity Usage Calculator Kody Kantor Joyent
OpenZFS Everywhere Michael Dexter & Jorgen Lundman
Debugging ZFS: State of the Art on Linux Tom Caputi  Datto
Debugging ZFS: From Illumos to Linux Serapheim Dimitropoulos  Delphix
ZFS TRIM Explained Brian Behlendorf LLNL
Healing With ZFS Receive Alek Pinchuk Datto
Securing the Cloud with ZFS Encryption Jason King Joyent
libshare on Linux is Broken  George Wilson & Don Brady  Delphix
VDEV Properties Allan Jude Klara Systems
A Device by Any Other Name:
Common Pitfalls in Device Naming for ZFS on Linux Sara Hartse & Don Brady
Delphix
Illumos Brings the SAS Kody Kantor Joyent
Title TBD, re: Dual-Actuator Drives Muhammad Ahmad & Tim Walker Seagate
See http://www.open-zfs.org/wiki/OpenZFS_Developer_Summit for all of the
details.

This event is only possible because of the efforts and contributions of the
community of developers and companies that sponsor the event.  Special
thanks to our Diamond sponsors:  Datto <https://www.datto.com/>, Delphix
<http://delphix.com/>, Intel <http://www.intel.com/>, and OSNexus
<http://osnexus.com>; and our Gold sponsors: Argo Tech, Nexenta,
OpenDrives, and RackTop.

Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. Please see the website
for details and send email to Karyn.Ritter at delphix.com if you have any
questions.

--matt