January OpenZFS Leadership Meeting

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Mon Jan 14 18:56:54 UTC 2019

The meeting notes and recording are now available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8Z08KZvg8
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w2jv2XVYFmBVvG1EGf-9A5HBVsjAYoLIFZAnWHhV-BM/edit?ts=5bb3b66c

The next meeting will be January 29 at 11AM Pacific time.  Note that this
is 1 week and 2 hours earlier than the regular schedule.

--matt