zfs allow reports empty username

Nikos Vassiliadis nvass at gmx.com
Sat Oct 13 01:33:33 UTC 2018

On 10/12/18 10:47 PM, Yuri Pankov wrote:
> You *could* try temporarily applying the patch from
> https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/690 (you'll need to fix the
> paths, of course) and check if it would turn out to be a username you
> deleted after all :-)

Oh I see... Thanks for the pointer. Unfortunately I cannot try your
patch because the system has no source and I'd like to keep this way,
that is updating via the "freebsd-update" route.

Knowing that there is this bug though, helped a lot because I fixed it
using the quick solution of adding users until a username appeared. It
was just UID 1004 so I didn't have to search a lot...

Thanks a lot!
Nikos