First OpenZFS Leadership Meeting

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Tue Oct 2 21:32:34 UTC 2018

At this year's OpenZFS Developer Conference, we decided we should have more
regular meetings to coordinate activities across all the platforms.  The
first meeting will be held *October 9th, 1:00-1:30pm Pacific time*, and we
plan to hold this every 4 weeks thereafter.  Everyone is welcome to attend
and participate, and we will try to keep the meeting on agenda and on
time.  The meetings will be held online via Zoom
<https://delphix.zoom.us/j/621291448>, and recorded and posted to the
website and YouTube after the meeting.

The agenda for the first meeting will be a discussion of *feature
availability on each platform*, with a goal of finding owners for
everything in the "integrated to at least one platform" section.

For more information and details on how to attend, please see the agenda
document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w2jv2XVYFmBVvG1EGf-9A5HBVsjAYoLIFZAnWHhV-BM/edit

--matt

p.s. Videos from the OpenZFS Developer Summit are now available:
http://www.open-zfs.org/wiki/OpenZFS_Developer_Summit_2018