"PI - Protection Information" drives?

Arthur Ramsey arthur_ramsey at mediture.com
Mon Mar 5 18:10:51 UTC 2018

It should work fine with FreeBSD but I haven't tried.  I've had the same
issue when using PI Type 2 protected disk from another system and just
removed it since other disks didn't have it enabled.

sg_format -v --format --fmtpinfo=0 /dev/...

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at mediture.com.