Amusement Expo 2018 Attendees List?

Evelyn Ortiz evelyn.ortiz at leadsinsights-boosters.com
Mon Feb 5 20:44:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring the Amusement Expo 2018(International
Amusement Expo 2018) Attendees List for your marketing and promotion
activities?

When:       27 February - 01 March 2018.

Where:      Las Vegas, NV, USA.

Number of attendees:  3,000 Confirmed Attendees.

Attendees Lists include:- Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web
Site, Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified E-mail Address, Employee Size,
Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, E-mail verification
result.

Please let me know your interest, so that i could send you the pricing.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Evelyn Ortiz

Marketing Consultant

Disclaimer: We have clearly mentioned the source email id, also clearly
mentioned the subject line and there is no misleading information of any
form. We have found your email address through our marketing efforts on the
web, if you are not interested, please reply with "Remove" in the subject
line and we will ensure that you do not receive any further promotional
email from our end.