Linux NFS client and FreeBSD server strangeness

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:23:42 UTC 2018

If I recall correctly the "sync" option is default. Though it might be
different depending on the Linux distro in use?

I use this: vers=3,defaults,auto,tcp,rsize=8192,wsize=8192

though I could get rid of the tcp as that's also a default. The rsize
and wsize options are for running Jumbo Frames ie. larger MTU then
1500; in my case 9000 for 1Gbps links.

At least for Arch Linux the guide does explain quite a bit, though the
'man' page does too ;-) https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NFS