re-synchronize zfs man pages with illumos

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Sat Sep 9 02:23:49 UTC 2017

Andriy, thanks for your continued efforts to improve OpenZFS on both
FreeBSD and illumos.  Anything we can do to ease porting changes both ways
will be great.

If you find things that could be improved in the illumos manpages, I'd be
happy to help you get those upstream too.  I'm not an expert in mandoc, but
if you think the FreeBSD style or content is better than what was done in
illumos, we should consider making changes in illumos too.

--matt