OpenZFS Developer Summit 2017 - streaming live tomorrow

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Tue Oct 24 00:06:23 UTC 2017

The OpenZFS Developer Summit is tomorrow (Tuesday)!  We will be
live-streaming the talks, starting at 9AM Pacific time.  You can view here:

https://livestream.com/accounts/26168990/OpenZFS2017
(we'll also have a link up on the open-zfs.org webpage)

I've seen all the speakers' slides and I'm really excited about this year's
talks.  There are at least 2 surprising announcements that you won't want
to miss!

--matt