First ZFS User Conference

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Mon Jan 30 21:54:47 UTC 2017

I will be speaking at the first ZFS User Conference, along with other ZFS
developers including Brian Behlendorf, Tom Caputi, and Don Brady.  The
conference is March 16-17 in Norwalk CT.  I would invite anyone using or
working with ZFS to attend!

This conference will focus on the deployment, administration, and tuning of
the ZFS filesystem.  As the name implies, it is more oriented towards
end-users of ZFS than the OpenZFS Developer Summit, but we will still cover
some next-gen features and a few technical details.

More info here: http://zfs.datto.com/

--matt