State of FUSE on FreeBSD

Nikolaus Rath Nikolaus at rath.org
Fri Aug 11 15:56:32 UTC 2017

On Aug 11 2017, Ben RUBSON <ben.rubson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would rather use a STABLE image, last version is 11.1 :
> https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/VM-IMAGES/11.1-STABLE/amd64/Latest/

Success! Now I'm getting something more helpful:

[root@ ~/libfuse/build]# example/hello -f /mnt
fuse: error: filesystem requested capabilites that are not supported by kernel, aborting.

>From here on I can take it again.

I hope someone else (tm) will look into the issues with the development
release.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F