[ZFS] refquota is very slow !

Ben RUBSON ben.rubson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:16:31 UTC 2016

Same kind of results with a single local (SSD) disk based pool, refquota takes much more time than quota around the limit.

Here is the output for this single disk based pool :
zfs get all   : http://pastebin.com/raw/TScgy0ps
zdb           : http://pastebin.com/raw/BxmQ4xNx
zpool get all : http://pastebin.com/raw/XugMbydy

Thank you !