ZFS L2ARC checksum errors after compression

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 12 10:44:37 UTC 2016

> because of the confusing variable names I made a mistake in the patch that I
> offered you.  Could you please try a new slight different patch?
> Also, I think that there could be another problem in addition to the one that I
> see.  But I am quite busy at the moment, no time to investigate.  Maybe on the
> weekend or some time next week.

 Nope. Second version of patch doesn't help either. Still unrealistic
high compression ratio (ALLOC/SIZE, slightly less than 2 on mostly
uncompresseable data), 16.0E of FREE since ALLOC becomes greater than
SIZE and lot of checksum errors since the same moment.

--
// Lev Serebryakov AKA Black Lion