ZFS L2ARC checksum errors after compression

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 1 13:26:32 UTC 2016

On 29.10.2016 16:32, Andriy Gapon wrote:

> I think that a recent upstream change, compressed ARC support, reintroduced an a
> old problem that was fixed a while ago.
 Also, allocated size is growing and I don't believe in this statistic:

NAME SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP  HEALTH  ALTROOT
cache            -      -      -         -      -      -
  gpt/l2arc   185G   338G  16.0E         -     0%   182%

 I don't have data with SUCH comressibility on given pool, best
"compression ratio" on one of FSes is 1.30, and is negligible on all
others (it is media files, mostly).

--
// Lev Serebryakov