LOR between allproc <-> ufs

Yamagi Burmeister lists at yamagi.org
Mon May 30 08:48:06 UTC 2016

Hello,
I think I'm a little bit late to the party. As always in this
situations the panic message wasn't included into the dump, the
unread portion of the kernel message buffer is empty.

I've crashed the system again and got two messages:
 - panic: sleeping thread
 - panic: thread with borrowed priority returning to userland

Likely another incarnation of the panic in Peter Holms kostik886.txt.
Can I do something more to help with this?

Regards,
Yamagi

--
Homepage:  www.yamagi.org