ZFS - RAIDZ1 Recovery (Evgeny Sam)

BlackCat blackcatzilla at gmail.com
Sun May 29 00:04:02 UTC 2016

> I ran the command "zpool import -fFn 2918670121059000644 zh_vol_old"
> amd it did not work.
>
> [root at juicy] ~# zpool import -fFn 2918670121059000644 zh_vol_old
> [root at juicy] ~# zpool status
> no pools available

Does 'zpool import' print something?

>  I think it did not work, because I am running it on the clonned drives,
> which have different GPID's, please correct me if I am wrong. I can switch
> it to the original drives, if you suggest so.

No, please do not connect original drives until you get your data back.

Ok, let's start info collection from beginning. Could you describe
which exactly disk is fail (e.g. /dev/ada????)? Since I still can not
realize this. Please describe, what happened to the disk (e.g. a lot
of bad blocks or disk controller start to fail).

Could you show output of these commands:
zpool status
zpool import
zdb
zdb -e

And if your disk has bad blocks then please show or post to pastebin
output of (where ??? is failed disk)
dmesg | grep 'ada???'

--
BR BC