Healthcare Email List 2016

Jessie Carla jessie.carla at mrpwashtech.com
Fri May 20 20:31:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

I went to your company profile and understood that would be interested in
Healthcare
Industry List 2016.

We provide Data for any country/state

Our Specialties: Hospitals, Doctors and Physician with specialties,
Radiology, Allergy &
Immunology, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology,
Endocrinology, Diabetes
& Metabolism, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice/General Practice,
Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Neurology, Obstetrics &
Gynecology, Oncology (Cancer), Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology,
Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Plastic Surgery,
Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, Urology, and Other.

how can our List benefit your Business?

*  Effortless reach your target audience.

*  lists can be customized as per client requirement.

*  Updated,accurate and validated email lists.

*  Direct personalized marketing.

*  Increase sales and improve your bussiness network.

*  Promote to message to top executives.

*  Increase brand visibility and ROI.

*  Target the key professtionals such as c-level vp-level excecutives

Note: If Healthcare industry is not relevant to you please reply back with
your Target Market, we have all types of "Target market" available.

We have industries list like: Telecom, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmacy,
Software, Retail,
Real Estate, Construction, Energy, Government, Banking, Legal,
Transportation, Wholesale, Agriculture, Business Service, Marketing,
Education, Hospitality And Media Internet.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Regards,
Jessie Carla

Database Consultant.
US Data - European Data - Email Append - Data Append - Technology Specific
Data - Email Marketing.

          If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with
"EXCLUDE ME"
                                      in subject line.