make mountd's -S option the default

alex.burlyga.ietf alex.burlyga.ietf alex.burlyga.ietf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:53:46 UTC 2016

Awesome! Also I noticed that we always blow away all the exports and apply
exports again on HUP. There are some pathological examples where
automounter is involved and even though there were no changes we  still
going through the motions of applying exports. I thought it used to be only
delta's were applied, but not anymore. Was it  conscious decision, or this
just needs to be fixed in the new server?

Alex.