HAST + ZFS + NFS + CARP

InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter jg at internetx.com
Thu Jul 21 08:26:44 UTC 2016

Am 21.07.2016 um 10:24 schrieb InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter:
Nevermind, good to see having you much fun with this project. wish you
great secuess, but probably rethink some points and maybe consider the
keep it fuc... simpl thing. less parts, less moving parts, less black
magic which calls itself beeing smart / intelligent / proactive - theres
so much bs out there..

 Please,

 read this

 https://www.joyent.com/blog/network-storage-in-the-cloud-delicious-but-deadly

 where at the same point, like they descriped. guess what happened.