Inconsistency between lseek(SEEK_HOLE) and lseek(SEEK_DATA)

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 1 20:14:32 UTC 2016

Yeah, I've noticed that text now. It looks a lot like the sentence has been
copied around and some part of it had lost in transition. In any case here
is a small manpage patch to make a "vurtual hole" more pronounced and also
explain how it affects return value of the syscall.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5162