OpenZFS Developer Summit 2016 - speakers announced, register today!

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Mon Aug 22 19:07:25 UTC 2016

I'm pleased to announce a great lineup of 9 talks at the 2016 OpenZFS
Developer Summit, which will be held September 26-27th in San Francisco:

State of the Union - Matt Ahrens of Delphix
Keynote - Dustin Kirkland of Canonical
ZFS-Native Encryption - Tom Caputi of Datto
Scrub/Resilver Performance - Saso Kiselkov of Nexenta
Fault Management - Don Brady of Intel
ZFS Validation & QA - Sydney Vanda & John Salinas of Intel
Lustre, Supercomputers, and ZFS - Brian Behlendorf of LLNL
ZFS and Containers - Michael Crogan
Noms Database - Adam Leventhal of Sutter Hill Ventures

We'll also have an hour of presentations on the 2nd day, the morning of the
hackathon.  These will be 5-minute lightning updates on projects which have
been presented at previous conferences.  For example, we'll have an
exciting announcement about Channel Programs, which was presented at our
first conference in 2013. If you are interested in giving one of these
updates, please contact me.

Registration is open and space is limited, so please register today!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openzfs-developer-summit-2016-tickets-24968191533%7COpenZFS

All the details, including a list of the lightning talks, are available on
the website: http://open-zfs.org/wiki/OpenZFS_Developer_Summit

--matt

p.s. There are also sponsorship opportunities still available.  Contact me
if your company is interested in sponsoring the conference.