zpool cachefile

Julien Cigar julien at perdition.city
Tue Aug 9 12:41:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'd like to prevent a zpool from being mounted at boot time, which is
achieved by setting the cachefile property of the zpool to "none".
It works as expected, but every time every time I'm issuing a $> zpool
import mypool the cachefile property rollback to the default value.. is
it expected?

Do I need to do a zpool import -o cachefile=none mypool instead?

Thanks!

Julien

--
Julien Cigar