FBSD 10.1 with NFSv4 / high nfsd CPU load (> 300%)

Peter Hodur petehodur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:50:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have an issue with new NFS daemon. I have switch to FreeBSD 10.1 RELENG
and tried also move from NFSv3 to NFSv4. With NFSv3 everything looks ok.
But when I try mount same FS from client with "-o nfs4", I can see VERY
high load on server - more than 300% within couple of seconds. And exports
does not works - everything is too slow. NFSD state in "top" is rpcsvc.

I have tried it with disabled DRC but with same result.

On client is FBSD 9.1.

Have someone same issue?

Thanks

Peter