zpool on Dell MD3000 causes frequent hangs

Thomas Johnson tommyj27 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:16:43 UTC 2015

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have any knowledge of known-good
versions? The HBAs are SAS 5/e cards, that identify as SAS1068. I believe
the current firmware version is 0.10.51.00-IT. The reported firmware
version of the MD3000 controllers is 07.35.39.64

mpt0: <LSILogic SAS/SATA Adapter> port 0xec00-0xecff mem
0xdf2ec000-0xdf2effff,0xdf2f0000-0xdf2fffff irq 40 at device 8.0 on pci6
mpt0: MPI Version=1.5.13.0

Thanks!