Your Apple ID (freebsd-fs at freebsd.org) has been disabled.

Apple donotreply at apple.com
Mon May 18 19:06:12 UTC 2015

Hello freebsd-fs at freebsd.org.

For your protection, your Apple ID is automatically disabled, it happens when
your account password is incorrectly entered numerous times. This affects some
services you may access with your Apple ID, such as your accounts with: Apple
Print Products, iCloud, Apple Store and iTunes Store.

Once we've confirmed your personal details, we'll check your records by looking
at: security questions, telephone numbers, billing profile and other account
data.

We may ask you to confirm any of this information so we can clearly determine
which activity is yours, and which are those from another person using your
account.

Use the link below to reset your account. This will restore your access to the
disabled services.

To reset your Apple ID, visit the Apple ID Support site
<http://www.chateau.drhamilton.ch/fr/mobile/smartphone/willkommen/en/-/?AppleID=%
%Email%%> .

Failure to fix this process or submission of incorrect data will lead to account
termination.

Thanks,

Apple Support

My Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, United
States?All Rights Reserved.