zfs on FreeBSD 8.2 64bit stuck in "One or more devices is currently being resilvered"

Motty Cruz motty.cruz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:44:15 UTC 2015

Can you describe what you did to replace the disk?

I sure can. I had spare hdd in the pool.
#zpool replace tank label/004 label/007b

  	    label/003             ONLINE       0     0     0
  	    replacing             DEGRADED     0     0     0
  	      433419809408607751  UNAVAIL      0     0     0  was/dev/label/007
  	      label/004           ONLINE       0     0     0  2.47T resilvered
  	    label/005             ONLINE       0     0     0

after two days of resilvering, the server became unresponsive. I reboot the server started to resilver again. after that I also
detached bad disk.
#zpool detach tank 433419809408607751

I have tried zpool clear tank but no success,

Thanks,
Motty