Uberblock location

felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:43:52 UTC 2015

hello,

Where can I find the source code that you are mentioning? I am reading the source in https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs?files=1 but it is very large and so far I couldnt pinpoint where it finds the uberblock.

Also the mention of bootblock confuses me since ita for booting while I am working in a general case, not necessarely involving boot.

thanks,

Felipe

Enviada do meu iPhone