ZFS on 10-STABLE r281159: programs, accessing ZFS pauses for minutes in state [*kmem arena]

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 30 12:55:09 UTC 2015

Hello Konstantin,

>> > Show the output of sysctl debug.vmem_check.
>>  It is 1.
> So set it to zero.
 It improved situation by itself, but limiting ARC to 3GiB is helped much more.

  Looks like, ARC auto-sizing should be tuned anyway (PR187594? It is already
 more than year old!)

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev at FreeBSD.org